MRS Physical Therapy has provided outpatient rehabilitation services to the residents of Beaver and Somerset Counties since 1985.
Our goal is to help patients recover from pain and return to the active lifestyles that they enjoy. We believe in promoting wellness and injury prevention by designing customized treatment programs to meet each patient’s specific needs. Our staff is committed to ongoing continuing education which ensures professional growth.
It is this combination of clinical expertise, genuine caring and a strong community reputation that sets MRS Physical Therapy apart and makes us the rehabilitation choice for doctors and patients alike.
Critical to our success is our commitment to:
- CLIENT - Client satisfaction is our primary goal. Services are provided promptly, professionally, and respectfully.
- QUALITY - Our services meet and exceed the standards for rehabilitation services.
- EMPLOYEES- We work as a team to make the "patient experience" the best that it can be. The involvement of our staff is the source of our strength and influences our reputation and the viability of our company.
- COMMUNITY - We are committed to fostering a strong relationship within the communities that we serve.
- PROFESSIONALISM - We pursue our objectives in a responsible and ethical manner. MRS Physical Therapy will be recognized for its integrity and its contributions to our profession.