4538 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
Erie, PA 16509
Phone: (814) 864-6650
Physical Therapy in Erie
Laura Oleski MPT
- Direct Access licensed Physical Therapist
- Enjoys treating people of all ages and diagnoses including neck and back pain, joint pain, fall prevention, deconditioning, arthritis, osteoporosis, pre- and post-surgical conditions, and work, motor vehicle accident, and sports injuries.
- Believes in hands on care, patient education, and attention to detail during treatment
- 15+ years working in outpatient orthopedic and aquatic Physical Therapy at multiple St Vincent clinics. Worked 1+ years in both inpatient and outpatient Physical Therapy at HealthSouth Erie with cardiac, orthopedic, neurological, brain injury, and balance disorders.
- Speaker at the Hip and Knee Pain Orthopedic seminars for the community with the Orthopedic Surgeons from St. Vincent's. Guest Speaker at the Holistic Center at the Glenwood YMCA.
- Gannon University graduate with Master in Physical Therapy December 2000.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Gannon University in May 1998 with a BS in Therapeutic Recreation and a minor in Psychology. Inducted into the Psychology Honor Society, Psi Chi. Undergraduate clinical internship done at Lake Erie Institute of Rehabilitation working with brain injury patients.
- Laura's prior work history includes teaching aquatic classes to babies through senior citizens at the Eastside YMCA, and instructing pre-school children at the Erie Gymnastics Center. She held multiple instructor certifications from the YMCA, Red Cross, and Arthritis Foundation, including Water Safety, Lifeguarding and Adaptive Aquatics Instructor, Aquatic Fitness Instructor, and Arthritis Fitness.
- She was a volunteer swim coach for Mount Carmel-St. Boniface team in the Diocesan league for 8 years.
- Both Laura and her husband, Todd, are Erie natives and reside in Millcreek. They have one son and three daughters. Her interests include reading and a neighborhood book club, gardening, cooking, canning, sewing, biking, and recently learning to golf. She also enjoys water activities including swimming, aqua exercise, and kayaking. She and her husband enjoy going to the Erie Playhouse productions and are also Erie Otters and Pittsburgh Penguins fans.